Thursday, March 12, 2009

Freedom!......and Sadness

Well, the 'war' (monthly exam) had at last ended. The Fear is just starting.

I mean was I had TOTALLY NO confidence is scoring A1 (75%-100%) in MOST of the subject... I'm surely going to flunk my BM, my BI summary was too short (only 93 words!), my BC 'essay' loss a LOT of keywords, my SEJ maximum estimation is just 80%, my MM just got 52%(Ahhhh what happen to me!?), my Add. MT maximum estimation is just 64%, my BIO a LOT of careless mistake, my FZ is still OK, my CHE & PM are the only subjects I have confidence in getting A (A1 or A2 not sure yet...).

Ok, some of the teachers and students will say "it's just the monthly exam only, not important 'one' la...” But for me, every exam is important. They say "1st time ma, sure like this 'one'... “I will surely 'slaughter' the people who say this me. I mean, like Laozi's saying “every journey start with a single step" and now my '1st step' (monthly exam) was a total disaster, how the heck am I going to keep on walking? Well now, I can only pray (which I usually don't) that the grades will not 'kill' me after I look at them after the holidays.

Talking about holidays, my holidays are like no holiday at all. Saturday & Sunday maybe I’ll be free. Monday I have tuition at Tmn Connaught from 2.30-4.00 p.m. and have to finish my Sivik Project which is like Hell and take days. Tuesday, I have to keep on the Sivik work and tuition at 7.30-9.00 p.m. Wednesday will be same like Tuesday except I have to spend most of my morning in a hospital for a doctor appointment for my dear 5 year's old brother. Thursday, I HOPE that I will finish Sivik work and start and finish my SEJ work in the end of the day. Friday, the busiest day of the whole week, I will have an extra class with Mr. Wong (our dear Add. Mt teacher) from 8.30-10.00 p.m.; English Drama practice from 10.00a.m.-2.00p.m. ; To Leisure Mall to watch movie and find a classical book 'Julius Caesar' for my Literature; tuition from 7.45-8.00 p.m. . . . Saturday, I will have my Add. MT class (again). Sunday, at last a time to relax and rewind.



PS: Wish every Connaughtian (again) who read this will score excellent grades for your exam. (Although I didn't = P)

0 comments: