Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mid. May & Starting of April

OMG, it's been 1 month-4 days-2xhours-xxmins-xxsecs, I've edited my blog...

Let's see what happen during this looooong time of absence....

-Gotten my exam results. (Lucky I can stand the 'effect' of the exam papers, or else I won't be typing now.)

-More homework pressure [Most of it I don't care doing (SJ- Scrap Book Chap.1-3, PM-Folio = articleSSS, ...)]

-Carnival Day (4S2 beaten 4S1 by 1500+ - 600+) (Haha, in your face Joseph LCY!!!)

-Drama trauma (Don't know how to walk like a rich & spoilt son.) (Haven't got the right emotion & tone yet)

-Drama happiness [Yes, get to leave my hair long & get it styled without paying a single cent (I think)]

-Exam around the corner (According to the teacher, it's around 18-20th of May)

1 comments:

Freak of Creation said...

Dude, don't worry, you won't have to pay me or Iven anything when it comes to your hair.

Just bloody HOLD STILL. Don't move, or you'll pay the price. (Same thing applies when we put on your make-up)