Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feelings in pass 24 hours...

Another day has passed...
The feeling of hurt is still there...

WHY...

Why can't I just forget you...
Why can't I just keep moving on...

Why I still feel sad...
Why I still feel angry...

Why do you need to leave me alone once more...
Why do you need to go without saying goodbye...

Why must you do this to me...
Why must you go...
Why...

I miss your presence...
I miss your voice...
I miss you as good listener...
I miss as a good friend...
I miss you a lot...

School seems boring to me now...
School seems uninviting to me now...
School seems dangerous to me now...
School seems... Erhhh~

Maybe your actions are right...
Maybe your words are true...
Maybe...

1 comments:

ChiN YunG 景荣 said...

Well,i am not here to protect any parties but just from my sincere heart i wanna let u or u guys know pls do not post anything about him or this class without any strong evidence to prove him or them wrong. Though I am not that glad to see him left, yet I still know the reason he was abhorred so much tillppl cheered when he left. Who said it’s a slight mistake? and how dare u used the word 'a'? Other classes dunno about the affair in our class. If those who have bad tempered hated him, I am speechless but if even the whole class including ppl not this class detested him, whose problem? How can u simply write anything without further investigation? He had shifted from schools to schools. This can prove that his attitude is hardly acceptable. U dunno a thing do u? though this is ur blog,though we are frens, though u may condemn me later, i wanna tell u cant expect everyone to think like u. of coz i didnt say those who cheered were absolutely right. But as all of us know, one cannot clap using only one hand. So, how can u blame entirely to the class? and i would like to stress here, its not class. Its just some particular groups. Pls do not ever talk bad about others without checking it well. Thx, go condemn me in my blog bah.. If u disagree v me. ^^