Monday, November 23, 2009

Gigugala

Lol. I don’t even know why I name this post like that. Yea, maybe Iven is right. This holiday did make go loonier than ever. Nothing to do except attending tuition and fattening myself (eat + sleep). I won’t be surprise that I’ll turn into a beach ball when the others see me when they finished their SPM exam.

There’s no where to go during the hols… My father got transferred to BJ’s hometown, Kuala Kubu Baru a.k.a. KKB. Don’t even want to know where that place is, don’t want care. God, luckily my father didn’t decide to move the whole family there. Or else, I can’t imagine what’s going to happen to me. Bored to death I supposed and yes, I’ve visited the place. Last Saturday in fact. Call me a city boy if you want, but gosh, that place is as interesting as my home’s front porch.

Anyway, I’ve nothing to do this month until the beginning of December. After the starting the month of December, my timetable will be tighter than ever before.

Haiz… Sienz… Wish got something to do…

0 comments: