Sunday, November 29, 2009

I see ‘seafood’ everywhere.

Talking about Plaza Low Yat, BEFORE I entered the building, my God, the people on the street are the type of, what me, Mel and Iven will say as, ‘seafood’ people. In another word, lala.

Ok, maybe not that much, because I can see some other styles which still screams ‘weird’ in my face. Not just that, the whole Plaza is ‘crawling’ with this kind of ‘stylish’ promoters and shoppers.

Unfortunately for me, I referred it as an unfortunate, my 4th uncle’s sons, my cousins, also followed this fashion that, I don’t know how or why, ‘ruled’ the minds of most teens. I mean, they wear nothing more than flip-flops and, if I’m not wrong, sandals, which is combined by clothing that require PROPER SHOES.

I don’t know about you guys, but to me,

stripped long sleeves + jeans + flip-flops = DISGUSTING!


I don’t what’s happening to the world of fashions these days, I don’t to care and I do pray to the Gods above that none of my brothers are going down this path and so am I…

PS: Not that I hate the people who wore them, it’s just that I don’t like the way they dresses themselves.

0 comments: